Palm Reorganizes Marketing Execs
Palm has filled a new 8-K statement with the SEC today. The statement details a change in Palm's marketing executives including the "termination" of the senior VP or Product Marketing, Brodie Keast and the announcement of his replacement.
According to the filling, Palm CEO Jon Rubinstein has reorganized the company's marketing organization to bring more focus to both product marketing and corporate branding, creating two new executive marketing roles that will report directly to him. Kathleen C. Mitic has accepted the product marketing role and, on Monday, June 29, 2009, joined Palm as its Senior Vice President, Product Marketing.
In connection with this reorganization, the employment of Brodie C. Keast, the company's current Senior Vice President, Marketing, will terminate on or about July 15, 2009, following an appropriate transition period. Mr. Keast first joined Palm in late 2006 from roles at Seagate and Tivo.
Thanks to SeldomVisitor for the tip.
Article Comments(61 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf