Palm Pre Gesture Guide Published
The latest Palm leak to come to us today is the Pre's Gesture Guide instructional pamphlet. This document presumably comes in the retail packaging and goes over the basic operational gestures on the Pre. Engadget has posted a copy of all 10 pages from the brochure.
The images include all of the basic gesture that have been shown before during the many PR demo sessions. It also goes a little deeper showing how to invoke the launcher, switch between open applications, moving the cursor, selecting text, zooming in, opening menu's and managing cards.
Article Comments(9 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf