Palm Desktop Google Calendar Synchronization
CompanionLink Software has released CompanionLink for Google Calendar. The solution allows users to synchronize their appointments and meetings that are stored in Google Calendar with the Palm Desktop, Microsoft Outlook, PDAs, and other mobile devices.
"People never like to re-enter important information, but having it available from multiple sources is extremely productive," says Wayland Bruns, CEO of CompanionLink Software, Inc. "With mobile technology, users need their information extended beyond their own computer or phones. While Google Calendar provides users the ability to share and manage their schedules online, our solution extends the capabilities of Google Calendar by allowing seamless transfer of appointments, meetings, and personal information."
CompanionLink for Google Calendar will synchronize data from Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise, Palm Desktop, and all leading mobile devices including Palm OS, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry. The software retails for $29.95. A free 14-day evaluation version of the software is available at companionlink.com.
Article Comments(19 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife