Toshiba Announces a 16GB microSDHC Card
Toshiba announced today that it will soon have a 16GB microSDHC card on the market. The company also announced a new pair of high speed read/write 8GB and 16GB SDHC cards. The company says mass production of the new SDHC cards will begin in December, with production of the new microSDHC slated to start in January 2009. Pricing details have yet to be set.
All of the new SDHC memory cards comply with the SD memory standard Ver. 2.00, and the two new SDHC cards announced today support class 6 ultra fast read/write speed - a maximum write speed of 20MB per second, delivering high performance for continuous shooting of still images and recording video images. The new microSDHC can be used with an adapter that allows it to be used in SDHC slots.
Article Comments(4 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife