Palm Stock Hits 52-week High
Pacific Crest Securities analyst James Faucette said sales to consumers so far appears to be stronger than anticipated. Mr. Faucette reckons that between 90,000 and 100,000 Pre's were sold within the first week. He further estimated based on demand and waiting lists that Palm could beat 500,000 units sold by August.
In his research note to clients Mr. Faucette further remarks "We believe Palm's WebOS is the most attractive asset in the wireless industry, but that it may be worth substantially more to a potential acquirer than that which Palm can realize through selling its own products over the next two years."
Article Comments(8 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf