NesEm NES Emulator Released for webOS
A day after posting about a gameboy emulator, today brings word of a new Nintendo NES emulator for webOS. Kalemsoft, has ported over its NesEm emulator, first developed for Palm OS.
NesEm is said to currently run over 300 original NES games. It supports four channel sound, game saving, automatic speed adjustment, key config control and anti-aliased image smoothing.
NesEm is currently available in demo form via PreWare or the developers site. It is closed source and costs $9.99 for a license. The demo is restricted to roms under 40k and has a time limit.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain