Palm Publishes Developer Video Tutorials
Palm's developer portal has recently added a video library section and its off to an excellent start with a number of webOS courses and tutorials.
Developers looking for more information into getting started on developing for webOS should checkout the new Palm developer podcast series. Now on their second installment, the video podcast is hosted by Palm's developer relations duo, Ben Galbraith and Dion Almaer. The second video (also embedded after the break) gives a entry level crash course in getting started with webOS programming.
Also in the mix is a ongoing series of recorded lectures from Stanford on developing mobile apps for webOS. The college level course is currently underway at the university and is being taught by a rotating selection of Palm staff. Palm is making the recorded classes available on its video library and youtube.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife