Rumor: Tungsten T3 with 320x480 Screen
Pictures and a few details of a possible Tungsten T3 have been posted to a tech website in China. The pictures show a possible Palm Tungsten model with a slider design and a 320x480 pixel high res+ screen and Bluetooth.
The website eNet.com.cn has published a series of pictures. The model has the same retractable slider design as the Tungsten T, but when extended it reveals more screen area instead of a dedicated graffiti silk screen.
The pictures reveal that the handheld runs Palm OS 5.2.1 and has 64mb of RAM with 51mb available to the user. It also has built in Bluetooth wireless. The processor type and speed are unknown, though the back does show the TI OMAP logo.
The pictures also show that the screen can be rotated horizontally to a landscape mode and back to portrait with the touch of a button. The front buttons of the handheld have been slightly redesigned and show a more circular design around an enlarged 5-way navigator.
Thanks to the many that sent in tips.
Article Comments(213 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife