Nintendo NES Emulator For Palm OS 5
NesEm runs on Arm compatible devices with Palm OS version 5.0. The emulator supports the NES 4 channel sound and 8-bit color. The game comes with a ROM converter utility for windows, and lets you store game roms in memory or on a expansion card. The emulator has configurable controls and even supports the Sony game controller.
The developers site has a list of 70 games that have been confirmed to work with NesEm. The list includes such titles as Super Mario Bros, Excite Bike and the Legend of Zelda.
NesEm v1.0 is shareware and registration costs $18. There is a limited demo available that will only run roms that are smaller than 32k.
Thanks to yOyOYoo, gfunkmagic and David for the tips.
Article Comments(46 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain