Two Bloomberg Interviews with Todd Bradley
On the heels of their July 12th article discussing the recent management shakeup at HP, last week Bloomberg interviewed Todd Bradley, HP's Executive Vice President of the Personal Systems Group, from the Fortune's Braintech conference in Aspen, Colorado.
During the course of the six minute YouTube video interview segment, Mr. Bradley discusses the future that WebOS has within HP's product family. "Ubiquity" is used several times through the interview, and he mentions the importance of tying the company's software offerings to their hardware products via the cloud.
Most interestingly, Bradley again mentions that HP is very willing to talk to other companies about potentially distribute WebOS "...to partners who would expand our ecosystem....we know would be important in that realm of connected devices."
Unfortunately, Mr. Bradley does not revisit his comments made in the previous interview about the rejuvenated "hard launch" of the TouchPad on July 17th or the upcoming major ROM update hopefully arriving at the end of the month.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain