No Future WebOS Devices Coming to Sprint
In a move not surprising any long-time WebOS watchers, This is my next's Nilay Patel has posted exclusive word from a "trusted source" Sprint insider that the Pre 3 is not coming to Sprint. In fact, no future WebOS-powered devices are reportedly coming to the carrier.
With Sprint now firmly out of the picture for future WebOS devices, 2009's Palm Pixi carries the dubious distinction of being the final "Palm" device on Sprint, concluding a legacy that began with 2002's Handspring Treo 300. Verizon and AT&T remain committed to HP's WebOS lineup, with both carriers stocking HP's latest offerings such as the Veer 4G, Pre 2 and TouchPad 4G.
Article Comments(3 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain