Discounted AT&T Veer 4G Available to WebOS Developers
With the recent arrival of the HP Veer, the newest WebOS smartphone on the market, HP is now offering the AT&T version of the Veer 4G to WebOS developers for a low $279.00, as seen on this HP WebOS Developer Blog post.
This is a small but encouraging step that shows HP remains committed to getting the WebOS developer community the latest hardware for actual device testing. The standard Veer price from AT&T without subsidies or discounts is $449.99.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain