Comments on: New CAD Program for Palm OS
Estalo CAD is a new handheld Computer Aided Design tool for Palm OS. The program allows you to create and edit CAD projects on the device. It supports layers, lines, polylines, rectangles, arcs, circles, ellipses, ellipse arcs, dimensions, texts and notes. It is compatible with DXF/DWG files up to version 2005 (2D).
It comes with a free trial period and costs $495 USD for the full version.
Article Comments(6 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith