Comments on: WebLink Shows Palm OS 5 Messaging Device
WebLink Wireless has announced at the CTIA show that it will carry the HuneTec H500 Palm OS 5 device on its ReFLEX wireless network. PalmSource licensed the Palm OS to Korean Korean wireless communication devices manufacturer Hunetec in January. The H500 is aimed at the enterprise market as an advanced 2way messaging device.
Article Comments(21 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith