Comments on: Rumor: New Memory Sticks on the Way
News.com is reporting that Sony is close to unveiling a new, higher-capacity Memory Stick removable flash memory card. Sources say the new sticks may not be compatible with some older devices. The working title for the new capacity cards is Memory Stick Pro. This is not to be confused with the separate, smaller (next generation) memory stick Duo.
Article Comments(54 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith