Comments on: Samsung SPH-i330 & SPH-i500 Demoed in NY
The new SPH-i500 is set to debut in the US market in early Q4, according to a Samsung spokesperson. It has clamshell design with a color screen and hardware buttons on one side and a detached silkscreen graffiti area, rocker switch, and telephone dial pad on the other. It runs Palm OS 4.1. It is not yet known when this device will be available or at what price.
Article Comments(61 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith