Comments on: Rumor: Info on Two New Palm Handhelds
Quoting a "reliable source", Geek.com has some leaked information on two new handhelds it says are coming from Palm Inc.
According to this source, the first Palm OS 5 device to come from Palm will be called the Tungsten T, which will be available at the end of October. It offers an SD/MMC slot, Bluetooth, and voice recording. However, one thing that makes this info suspect is the source says the Tungsten T will have the sliding bottom piece from the Oslo, which other sources say Palm has decided to not use.
Article Comments(119 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith